Friday, October 20, 2006

My new obsession

The best thing to happen since Sydney Bristow first donned a hot pink wig is network TV's decision to replay episodes online. Since I can't seem to break away from studying in time to catch my favorite shows, I catch up online. It's the most wonderful thing EVER -- and I don't have to pay for Tivo or DVR either.

If it wasn't for the Internet, I never would have met my new obsession, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. There are a number of reasons why I love Studio 60. Chandler and Josh are convincing, funny, charming and electric together. Can't say the show always has me laughing on my ass, but hey, you gotta start somewhere. Aaron Sorkin made up for the lack of laughs this week by having Sting on the show. Any show that features Sting earns an A+ in my book. S60otSS also portrays a non-crazy Christian as the lead female character, Harriett. I appreciate that. One of my favorite lines in the show so far -- "Jesus must have been funny in order to have had so many people listen to him." Everyone knows God has a sense of humor. We all know people he must have created while in a fit of hysterical laughter.

So, yeah, my newest friends are Matt, Danny, Harriet and Jordan. I love them.

And now I'm about to hang out with my other friends, Meredith, McDreamy, Cristina, Izzie, George and Alex. Shame on you if you don't know what I'm talking about. Would it make me too big of a TV dork if I subscribed to the their podcast?

No comments: