Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Are Pity Dates Okay?

I went on a pity date. I just felt like I should at least have dinner with the kid, seeing as he had courage just to ask. But it was boring as sand in a desert. Which then made me wonder ... what's better for the guy? To be shot down from the very beginning or to be given a small shot, even if it's seen as a pity date from the girl's point of view? There was some disagreement at work -- the guys collectively groaned when I relayed the boring story of the date. The girls shrugged. Thoughts?

Here's what I do know -- pity dates shouldn't count towards Operation 2012.



----------------
Now playing: Jeff Buckley - Last Goodbye
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pity dates.... i think they are a horrible horrible idea..... not interested tell him.. dont need to waste his time either