Saturday, December 09, 2006

Sometimes you just need to hump a table

I just spent 12 straight hours at The Duck. And I spent 10 hours there yesterday.

Honestly, that's just inhumane, cruel and debasing punishment. Big projects in econ, accounting and stats are still looming over our heads and it's not a pretty sight. It's no wonder, then, that a small group of Gang members became intoxicated yesterday during and after the MBA Holiday Party and started to dance all up on the chairs and tables in the first floor breakout room (which, by the way, has large windows that allow everyone to see everything). The dancing turned a little raunchy towards the end, so it's probably a good thing that the buzz started to wear off. I do believe some Gang members are under the influence again at The Duck tonight. Shoot, I'm even drinking by myself at home, while attempting to finish up a marketing plan. Priorities, you know.

Continuing in the ever-flowing vein of procrastination, I went to MyHeritage.com (thanks, Peach!) to find my celebrity lookalike. Evidently, the site was created to help determine your geneology but then devolved (as so many things do) into a celeb lookalike generator. You upload your photo, it runs some fancy analysis and bam! It spits out your spitting celeb image. Sort of.

The first photo I uploaded gave me Chelsea Clinton as my lookalike. Um. Well. At least it was post-makeover. The second photo I used gave me Shirley Temple. I must be one odd-looking bird. At long last, the third photo gave me Lisa Ling with a 78% match. Now, that seems much more reasonable. Lisa was followed by Aung San Suu Kyi, Camile Velasco (who?), Michelle Kwan and Ellen DeGeneres.

So, in other words, I look just like a lesbian actress/talkshow host with a Nobel Prize, under house arrest, who falls on her ass while attempting a triple axel. Who knew?

No comments: