Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Hell Week

I'm definitely in the midst of finals week hell. Good news is that I'm done with the Econ research paper, the take-home statistics exam, and the accounting presentation. Bad news is that I still have the big marketing presentation and paper, the accounting paper, an accounting final exam, a human dynamics final exam and the econ final exam.

All in the next week.

So don't expect to see too many blogging entries over the next seven days. To tide you over, here are the long awaited car photos (read the full story). I went to get the car washed on Sunday but couldn't find the cheapo $9 drive-thru wash, so I had to go to the fancy $16 wash. The good news is at least they hand dried the car, vaccumed it and armoral'd the dash. The funny news is that the gigantic SUV that entered the tunnel just before my car and made it all the way through the wash before the four burly men finished scrubbing the yellow bird doo-doo off my car. I should have timed them but I gotta say it took at least 10 minutes for them to scrub my car down. I ate an entire Trader Joe's burrito in the time it took them to scrub.

And there was still residue when it was all done.

Them's some nasty fowl life.

No comments: