Saturday, February 10, 2007

Blah

I've been behind on blogging lately. Mostly 'cuz I've been in such a funk, without any good explanation. School work is the about same, I haven't been sick this winter (thank you, flu shot), I've been so well-behaved financially, I'm getting sleep, got some kissy action recently, and I think I'm eating right.

Which only leaves one explanation -- I need to get out of the country. Yep, that must be it. I haven't left the U.S. borders since Bolivia and that was 10 months ago! My general rule of thumb is to leave the country at least every six months and I've adhered to that heuristic for the past 5 or so years. I must be in withdrawal. Since Habitat for Humanity won't call me back, I've given up on the humanitarian Spring Break mission and am planning to simply soak up the sun in either Puerto Rico or The Dominican Republic. Now that sounds like a perfect way to re-energize ... and meet a Latino lover.

Of course, an alternate hypothesis is that there hasn't been much Gang of 100 gossip in recent days. Everyone has been busy with case competitions, hunting for internships and fulfilling our newly appointed roles as club officers. Boring!

No comments: