Tuesday, September 12, 2006

It's Over

The easy life of this MBA student is officially over. It's almost 3am and I haven't even read over my marketing case. (Good thing I have a 20 minute train ride into campus). Spent 2 hours in an accounting class and another 5 hours with my study group -- who I'll call Club5 -- going over the statistics case and working out our meeting/homework schedule over the next few months.

Also squeezed in a talk by Ken Burns at the National Press Club on the topic "9/11: From News to History." Burns says he'll likely do a documentary on 9/11 at some point -- he usually waits 20 years or so until after an event in order to gain perspective. Hearing him speak made me want to watch his works on Jazz and the Civil War.

But I don't know how I'm going to fit it into my schedule.

No comments: