Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I'm speechless

A posting on Craigslist under "men seeking women" in Washington DC. I'm trying to decide whether to respond...hmmmm

Hot white guy looking for Asian lady - 27


Reply to: pers-209930884@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-09-20, 2:29PM EDT


I am that type of guy that women just fall over. I am 6 1, toned, abs and have a great head of hair. I am looking for a petite asian girl who is looking for a white guy to make her feel as she belongs. All I ask in return is that you be very submissive in the bedroom, brush your teeth regularly and trim your cooch. I will make sure u get all the materialistic things you desire and have become accoustomed to. I will not work 18 hour days like your parents to provide you they flashy things but I am white so I can make the same amount by working 9 hour days. I know liking me is just a "preference" so I hope you arent ashamed of the way you look since you arent attracted to asian men. If you are ready to be accepted, come talk to me.

1 comment:

Andrew and Brooks said...

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!! Someone actually posted this!!!!!
What is this world coming to????