Friday, September 29, 2006

I'm just like a pill.

Given that I am enrolled in five MBA classes, what is the probability that I currently have unsatiable alcohol needs?

Well, I'll tell you, since I'm learning so much in my statistics class.

If we represent classes as "C" and my alcoholic needs as "AN", we can therefore express the above probability as: P(AN | C)

Which is essentially what I'm doing. Sober. (unfortunately)

Between the two statistics papers due today, a big economics quiz on Tuesday, a marketing quiz on Tuesday and the fact that I feel behind in statistics and haven't even cracked open my organizational behavior books, I'm slightly panicked.

Which is why I've chosen to take a break and do a little googling and blogging. Hey, why get stressed out when you can just procrastinate and avoid? Since I've already googled many of the people in the Gang of 100, I thought I'd google myself, under the name The Lady V.

To my sheer and utter delight, here's one of the descriptions I found:

Since its introduction, Lady V has been taking the country by storm!


Nice, huh? Just keep reading. It gets better:

The perfect female “pleasure pill” has been created and you don't even need a prescription. Lady V is the world's first pleasure pill scientifically designed for women. Lady V is an all-natural proprietary herbal blend of prosexual nutrients from around the world synergistically blended to naturally stimulate neurotransmitter endorphin signals. This magical combination increases targeted blood flow, unleashes natural stimulators for maximum stimulation, triggering pleasure responses quickly. Lady V is safe, natural and doctor-recommended. Since its introduction Lady V has been taking the world by storm! From Malibu to Miami women are enjoying the most intense pleasure of their lives!


Aw man, that freakin' ROCKS! I'm a pleasure pill! I am a blend of pro-sexual nutrients. Hear me roar! Who needs an MBA anyway? Ima startin' the "new sexual revolution"! There's even a picture. I love the Internet. Even if I'm at The Duck, freezing my ass off, struggling with statistics and economics homework, panicking about my workload, and suffering from sobriety, I now have the energy to keep plowing ahead.





1 comment:

Andrew and Brooks said...

You absolutely crack me up!!!! I was wondering if something sexual would ever come up with a title like Lady V!!! Keep writing even if you are stalling....I love reading your thoughts! BTW - Do your parents read this???? Miss ya girl!