Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Paris meets God

Paris Hilton has found God in jail. The best part? She says she's ditching the ditzy persona:

"I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute. It is not who I am, nor do I want to be that person for the young girls who looked up to me.

Unfortunately, it seems that perhaps the dumb part wasn't so much an act. Later in this New York Post article, she talks about her first few days in prison:
"I was not eating or sleeping," she said of her first few days. "I was severely depressed and felt as if I was in a cage."
Huh. Prison makes you feel like you're in a cage? Who knew??

Meanwhile, Daddy Hilton is pimping out his daughter for a "Get of Jail" party in Vegas. He's demanding at least a $50,000 fee for her appearance. Poor girl. The new Paris doesn't have a chance.

No comments: