Thursday, April 26, 2007

Bad ass on the road


I'm getting a motorcycle.

Don't know when, but I'm getting one. Someday. One that looks like this (which, by the way, is called the Honda Rebel. heh.)

I went riding with a friend of mine earlier this week and was instantly sold. It's a done deal. Done. Gettin' a motorcycle. Definitely.

So while I spent an hour searching for bikes online during class, my friend Big D went searching for biker chick photos online and reported that biker chicks are rarely attractive so I have an advantage. Interesting. Winter and Summer told me that I'm more of a Vespa girl. But I'm convinced that I have an inner biker chick to channel on the open road. She's gonna need a few more choice items in the wardrobe, though.

However, my inner biker babe was a bit crestfallen when I googled "biker chick" and ended up at BikerChickStuff.com -- on whose homepage happily stood a chihuahua in a pink sweater with the word "Bitch" scribbled across the back in jeweled letters.

That's so not okay.

No comments: