Thursday, July 20, 2006

Make it work!


I'm letting you in on a little secret -- one of the greatest small pleasures in my life right now is watching Project Runway. And, more specifically, watching Tim Gunn, the molasses-voiced co-host who also happens to be the head of Parsons School of Design in NYC. Since I was busy packing up my kitchen last night, I sadly missed the new episode of Project Runway and because Bravo has some stupid new show with a jacked-up woman called (surprise) Jackie, so they no longer air Runway back-to-back. I mean, really. Israel is bombing Lebanon, I need an escape from the dirty underbelly of life and Bravo isn't running back-to-back episodes of Project Runway? Come ON, people.

So, in an effort to stay abreast of the Runway issues, I went to the fountain of all knowledge (the Internet) where to my very great delight, I found Tim Gunn's blog, "Tim's Take." Add that to my list of everyday reads!

No comments: