Thursday, December 06, 2007

Finally reached my limit

Never again.

Never again will I accept two internships, enroll in five classes, sit on the board of a student organization, and represent all graduate students on student government -- all in one semester. Never. Ever.

I've always been involved in multiple activities at once. But I've never been this overwhelmed all the time -- to the point where I feel like most of work I've done this semester has been mediocre. And I hate being mediocre. The worst part about being totally crazed is that I start to shut down and just procrastinate, spending an hour on Facebook, another hour blogging, another hour reading the newspaper. Suddenly, it's 1am, I haven't been at all productive, and my blog entry is full of italicized print because my brain is too fried to write creatively.

So I'm swearing of blogging until my last paper is written, my last test taken. I'm weaning myself off Facebook too. But that's a bit slower going.

See you again in a few weeks!

No comments: